For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Thank you for this.

Please add information, maps, mods, links or anything else related to DeusEx here.
Yautja (Predator)
OldUnreal Member

Thank you for this.

Post by Yautja (Predator) »

Deus Ex is one of my favorite video games of all time. A ten year old me should have never have been let to play this game but dear lord did it really open me up to video gaming as a whole. Thank you for the sub, I'm sure i'll be dropping by to see what's up.
someone else got the Predator username, but I've been lurking around unreal for 11 years as that name
Smirftsch
Administrator

Re: Thank you for this.

Post by Smirftsch »

yw ;)

The idea was simply to assist with the other games since it seems to me that even the bigger fansites and forums for these games are vanishing more and more.

So any contribution is very welcome, I think over time certain content could be added to the wiki as well.
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.

Return to “Deus Ex”