For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney blocked me on his twitter account

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney blocked me on his twitter account

Post by luke11685 »

Since 17th october Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney(these days he cares only about money->epic games store->maps design&unreal engine cgi improvements->owning quixel to compete with hollywood film industry->fortnite battle royale esport tournaments->letting other indie game developers publish their pc games on pc epic games store to compete with pc steam->being hyped with untitled goose game) and founder blocked me on Twitter for unknown reasons like original actor who voiced Skippy the Squirrel in Animaniacs including freelancer artist and animator Matthew King since 27 april two years ago who was probably involved in Deltarune Chapter 1(Undertale spin-off).
Last edited by luke11685 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Re: Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney blocked me on his twitter account

Post by Hellkeeper »

Fascinating tale. I hope there will be a sequel.
You must construct additional pylons.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Post by luke11685 »

Guys from Mega64 were banished by Tim Sweeney at Epic Games too.
[]KAOS[]Casey
OldUnreal Member

Post by []KAOS[]Casey »

well... that certainly was words to read
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Post by luke11685 »

It seems Epic Games chairman took it too seriously,right? If they recorded this video all the time in this entire video they should be banned permamently from Epic Games US HQ earlier,right?

It seems Tim Sweeney has total lack of sense of humor just like president of China when people compared him to Disney's Winnie the Pooh(which originally was written by A.A.Milne). Is this the main reason of bloody chinese civil war protests of making free and indipedent Hong Kong? Anyway one year ago Arjan Brussee's wife Saskia blocked me on Twitter. And I can't send private messages to user Ins0mnia,thedarkhog and IGN on twitter anymore. I was also banned on jazz2online. I also can't send private messages to Arjan Brussee on facebook messanger. Several years ago it seems I was unable to send private messages to Gabe Newell it was just my birthday wishes to founder of Valve Software/Corporation without any memes about him. I also used Faceapp application to make gender bended photos of Tim Sweeney and Ma Huateng(founder of Tencent) and send him private message on Twitter. It was the last time I could send him any direct message. Nate Ruegger also blocked me on Twitter.

Return to “Anything else ?”