For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

So I really don't like

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

So I really don't like

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I really don't like when I'm being told that I might die for sure if I don't take certain action like going to proper treatment of my liver condition.

I really fucking hate it and it has the opposite effect I just throw a fit because I can't stand hearing about it period.

And perhaps it would help me if I didn't feel like I'm cancelled and blocked left and right I mean what do I have to live for this way anyways?

Most of my friends now even spend their time at twitches and discords and what not and i'm just left out rotting while they sell their souls to google.
etc

a lot of things i do seem like failure now, the developers i used to talk to also seem to disappear or I'm just too late for something or people suddenly don't talk....

Return to “Anything else ?”