For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

remember

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

remember

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Remember that quote from synreal...that propaganda to be effective must short circuit all conscious thinking? Well that's the state of mass media now.

I keep hearing how its bad the US stopped abortions everywhere etc. That's not true. The media literally feeds on fears and keeps triggering people everywhere. Fuck's sake, people should start questioning more what's being said..
like all they did was to give the decision back to the individual states, if all states will banish that that is another story but this is complete fabrication what's being spread around.

btw the synreal thing came from this originally

it was found by kynikossdragon btw where it came from
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: remember

Post by Leo T_C_K »

But yea..well time expired for me to edit my previous post..but just like zeur said, why don't they go protest to the individual states that ban these things?

What the supreme court ruled was more in-line with the constitution than what was before. Why don't they check the facts? Why do they follow what the media just offers them on silver plate? QUESTION EVERYTHING especially if it comes from media. Just do your own maths.
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Re: remember

Post by Hellkeeper »

Nice thread about politics. Let me lock it down.
You must construct additional pylons.

Return to “Anything else ?”