Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Server keeps dropping from MasterServer list (Read 59 times)
gopostal
Betatester

Retired

Server keeps dropping from MasterServer list
Nov 5th, 2017 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Fired up my Christmas coop server and it's running on a new laptop I got just for this usage. I put the laptop into a DMZ and it works just fine. When I start the server it lists correctly in the master server list and I can also see it in the LAN tab locally.

My problem is that shortly the server falls off the master list as well as my local LAN tab. I also have a UT monsterhunt server running on the same box and it does not have this trouble.

My Unreal server is still running, I can see the entry "ScriptLog: Broadcasting Query Beacon" in the running log when I try to look at it via the LAN tab but it returns server down for me in the game browser. If I reboot the server it pops right back up and the whole thing starts over.

I've looked over my settings and I can't find the culprit. Any of you server owners willing to take a stab at what might be causing this?

I'm outta here. C ya!

IP Logged

BobIsUnreal
God Member

Guy who has too much time
invested to quit now

Re: Server keeps dropping from MasterServer list
Reply #1 - Nov 5th, 2017 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
The 2 games may be interfering with each other.
check the masterserverport , beaconport  or somthing.
this may or may not be the case, tho

[REM_img]http://i.imgur.com/V3OSsDu.gif.disable[/img]http://i.imgur.com/JOu38Gs.gif
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo