Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) [RELEASED] Unreal HD Skins [UT] [227] (Read 19152 times)
Lightning_Hunter

Re: [RELEASED] Unreal HD Skins [UT] [227]
Reply #300 - Jan 13th, 2017 at 6:44am
Print Post  
In case anyone is interested, I released 'RTNP:UE v1.1 HD' today (UT99 only).  This version contains 50+ new high-res skins that replace the beta and custom skins seen in my version of RTNP.  If anyone has not heard of this pack, it is basically an updated version of RTNP that also includes 10 cut beta maps that have been completely restored.  This new release has been made to be played alongside UnrealHD.  Read more about it here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/rtnp-the-ultimate-edition

IP Logged

Mahem

Oldunreal member

Reply #301 - Jan 14th, 2017 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Just a heads up on this:
RTNPUEv11_HD overwrites DieHard's Hi Res Langs.utx 27MB (UT_Missing_HighEnd_Texture_Packages_01.zip) with the original low res version 2.76MB.

IP Logged

Lightning_Hunter

Reply #302 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 1:08am
Print Post  
I thought it was pretty much common sense that if you have high-res packs, you never overwrite a bigger filesize with a smaller one - but that might be a good reminder for everyone anyway.   Wink

The problem is that if I don't include it, people will get missing package errors, so I prefer including it.

IP Logged

NaPaliShore

Oldunreal member

Reply #303 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:37am
Print Post  
Lightning_Hunter wrote on Jan 13th, 2017 at 6:44am:
In case anyone is interested, I released 'RTNP:UE v1.1 HD' today (UT99 only).  This version contains 50+ new high-res skins that replace the beta and custom skins seen in my version of RTNP.  If anyone has not heard of this pack, it is basically an updated version of RTNP that also includes 10 cut beta maps that have been completely restored.  This new release has been made to be played alongside UnrealHD.  Read more about it here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/rtnp-the-ultimate-edition

I love RTNP:UE!  By the way, was the coop support side-project for the HD version abandoned? I'd love to play the HD version with my buddy, in coop mode!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo