Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) It's been a long time. *long read* (Read 4135 times)
Smirftsch
Forum Administrator

Re: It's been a long time. *long read*
Reply #15 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 6:35am
Print Post  
yeah, same here...

Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
WWWICQ  
IP Logged

Fenix

Oldunreal member

Reply #16 - Jul 12th, 2015 at 4:44am
Print Post  
I remember almost everyone here! I, too miss the nostalgic  (no pun intended)  days of my inf standoff heyday. Glad to know I'm not the only one who reminisces!

IP Logged

Edu

Oldunreal member

Reply #17 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 2:07am
Print Post  
Hey I remember you SSJ4Goku!
Nice to meet you again!

I was really in to Infiltration back in the day. Played first week of it like crazy. 12hr shifts lol. Wanted to get good. Only took a while and I was in the SA clan (played in their server mostly too). U might remember me somehow as -Edu- or just Edu or SA:Edu. I mostly played INF I feel like year 2002 to 2004 but aside of that got more into playing like Operation Flashpoint GOTY and finnish internet ice hockey game kiekko.tk or some else stuff. Also sports became the bigger thing for me than games.

*Almost forgot that we still occasionally play LAN Unreal and Infiltration as a one game. Wink*

As a 28yo now I really hoped games would come back. Maybe if enough money Sad or something cool to pull this off, but something to motivate it seems to need.

I just installed the game and have all the legendary maps with me. It says that I am missing some packs tho so most of them I cannot open. Does anyone have any clue where could I get those

Thank you and love! I hope we get the ball rolling here. At least talks going on
-Edu
SSJ4Goku wrote on Mar 10th, 2014 at 6:38pm:
The past few days I've been finding that the Unreal community and its subcommunities such as the INF and Serpentine communities aren't completely dead, and this kind of overjoys me...

.......*BLA BLA BLA*...... (I DID READ ALL YOU SAID MY FRIEND XD)

...I hope one of these days this community will prop up, ever so slightly. I would come back in a heartbeat. Peace and love to all of you who read this, and much more to those who are still trying to keep INF alive.

Jake

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo