Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 1on1 map pack? (Read 807 times)
Croc

Oldunreal member

1on1 map pack?
Aug 23rd, 2013 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Hi from downunder
all this years and some of us still around playing unreal Smiley

my memory to names never been best so after few years of playing on and off i just can't remember what other options are there that would rival deck16 for 1on1 games.
deck16 is the natural choice number 1 but curse is getting on some people nerves a bit
any recommendations would be great, hoping there is some sort of map pack for 1on1 out there but after couple of hours searching i give up since unreal searches return more ut hits then unreal itself
TIA

Croc<.!.>

IP Logged

Smirftsch
Forum Administrator

Re: 1on1 map pack?
Reply #1 - Aug 25th, 2013 at 6:54am
Print Post  
hello over there Wink

No, there is no known "map pack" which covers it all. In the beginning there was mostly the original maps, especially Deck16, which is still probably the most played DM map. Then Elsinore and Curse, I guess. Then a few maps from the fusion-map-pack were and are played often.
Also I can point you to http://www.oldunreal.com/napalimaps.html which holds a lot of maps which became kinda popular due to good design and very fast play.
Other than that...well, there is a lot of stuff Smiley - maybe take a look into the download section http://www.oldunreal.com/maps/deathmatch/ to see if there are maps you know.

Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
WWWICQ  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo