Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Unreal Return to Napali - Episode IV: Na Pali War (Read 46564 times)
Dozey
God Member

I love cleaning The Sunspire
with my mop.

Re: Unreal:Return to Napali 2
Reply #60 - Apr 12th, 2011 at 8:20am
Print Post  
KeeperUTX wrote on Apr 11th, 2011 at 11:10am:
One F=cking word :

AWSOME

Problem officer??

IP Logged

KeeperUTX
God Member

Magician of Fire

Reply #61 - Apr 14th, 2011 at 10:57am
Print Post  
Nope,just plain awsome Wink

Azhir uval nutarus. Azhir mudas ethanul. Dalektharu il dask daku. Riftuuz e thara samanar utamus. Elas umanes azarathan rakas ibna.

IP Logged

Dozey
God Member

with my mop.

Reply #62 - Apr 16th, 2011 at 7:32am
Print Post  
KeeperUTX wrote on Apr 14th, 2011 at 10:57am:
Nope,just plain awsome Wink

Ok so I am sorry for be a bit rude to you Wink
You know there are a lot of users that they hate me so I don't want to conversate to them so i thought that you are laughing from me - but anyway - no matter Wink

This is what we are going to make in this month for our project:

- We'll finish this bigger part of new meshes: doors,furnitures etc.
- Plan of UMS Heavy Space Marines is drawing today and will be ready in this evening; making it in 3D will start in this week (the main aspect that we will use in heavy marine will be making earthquake in radius of 100 points)
- Except heavy marine, there will be a medium marine more weeker than heavy but will be more faster than heavy
- Light marine will be a normal space marine from upak

Some general info about marines: All types of marines will be based on traditional ums space marine know espiecially from Return to Napali

- We've also finished first part of vehicle meshes for Skaarj and humans next we will script them based on u_vehicles and u2vehicles

So that's all what I remember for today. If you would like to know more just write there/my oldunreal PW/my site forum.  Wink

BTW. The most important thing is that marine will be FRIENDLY for player. Cooperative could not be for multi only. Wink
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2011 at 8:31am by Dozey »  
IP Logged

KeeperUTX
God Member

Magician of Fire

Reply #63 - Apr 18th, 2011 at 1:11pm
Print Post  
ooooo....

Not gonna say Awsome.I'm going to say

UNREAL

Azhir uval nutarus. Azhir mudas ethanul. Dalektharu il dask daku. Riftuuz e thara samanar utamus. Elas umanes azarathan rakas ibna.

IP Logged

Blu3Haz3

Oldunreal member

Reply #64 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
Dozey wrote on Jul 21st, 2010 at 6:11pm:
Ok i feel enough strong to start any big/medium mappack to Unreal so i say about my idea:

I am gonna to release the Unreal: Return to Napali 2. In this part of Unreal we are now prisoner 849 we are flying in stilness in the space and now:  8 war cruisers of UMS corporation (same like Bodega Bay) arrive. They captured you but they don't know who are you. They thing that you are marine lost in the space after UMS Bodega Bay exploded from "unknow reason". You discovered and they told to you that you we're flying in cryopod for 15 years. In this time Skaarj Empire declare war for humans and Earth Goverment send Unified Military Service corporation with most of human army to NaPali. You land at surface and fly by helicopter with your new friends (marines). And  BOOOOOOOOM!!!  The AA skaarj guns damaged helicopter and you crashed. All crew survived (so you will pass game at least in company Wink ) but 2 pilots died. The other copters destroyed this AA gun and decided to fly to base for backup (the haven't too much place in deck). You decided to move your unit (you are officer now ) to nearest base of UMS. There you got next aim.

And i tell what help i request: all users that aren't assignment for something (patch 227g or other mods) could help me with script maps etc. For now i am working on main UMS base but i must ask for help in level called UMS Chantilly crushed ship (UMS ship that will be first ever meeted in game;not only in liandri archives). At least i know what is revolving process in UED. Please anyone who can help with mapping scripting or something else will write there. I promised to myself that i won't play unreal until i won't end this. If anyone won't help probably i will make this 5-10 yesrs Shocked. Thanx anyway.

I might help you out, got msn, skype, aim or anything?

IP Logged

TheIronKnuckle

Oldunreal member

Reply #65 - Apr 23rd, 2011 at 2:20am
Print Post  
cool to see that you're actually pulling out some new mappage. I was sceptical when reading the first post

IP Logged

Dozey
God Member

with my mop.

Reply #66 - Apr 28th, 2011 at 8:16am
Print Post  
Blu3Haz3 wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 at 2:56pm:
Ok i feel enough strong to start any big/medium mappack to Unreal so i say about my idea:

I am gonna to release the Unreal: Return to Napali 2. In this part of Unreal we are now prisoner 849 we are flying in stilness in the space and now:  8 war cruisers of UMS corporation (same like Bodega Bay) arrive. They captured you but they don't know who are you. They thing that you are marine lost in the space after UMS Bodega Bay exploded from "unknow reason". You discovered and they told to you that you we're flying in cryopod for 15 years. In this time Skaarj Empire declare war for humans and Earth Goverment send Unified Military Service corporation with most of human army to NaPali. You land at surface and fly by helicopter with your new friends (marines). And  BOOOOOOOOM!!!  The AA skaarj guns damaged helicopter and you crashed. All crew survived (so you will pass game at least in company Wink ) but 2 pilots died. The other copters destroyed this AA gun and decided to fly to base for backup (the haven't too much place in deck). You decided to move your unit (you are officer now ) to nearest base of UMS. There you got next aim.

And i tell what help i request: all users that aren't assignment for something (patch 227g or other mods) could help me with script maps etc. For now i am working on main UMS base but i must ask for help in level called UMS Chantilly crushed ship (UMS ship that will be first ever meeted in game;not only in liandri archives). At least i know what is revolving process in UED. Please anyone who can help with mapping scripting or something else will write there. I promised to myself that i won't play unreal until i won't end this. If anyone won't help probably i will make this 5-10 yesrs Shocked. Thanx anyway.

No I haven't got any of these, if you've got a facebook I will give you link to my profile (on PW), or you can sign on my site or beyond unreal cause YaBB script from oldunreal isn't working on my Nokia - there i've got WIfI. And on these sites I am every day.

IP Logged

Blu3Haz3

Oldunreal member

Reply #67 - May 3rd, 2011 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
Dozey wrote on Apr 28th, 2011 at 8:16am:
Blu3Haz3 wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 at 2:56pm:

No I haven't got any of these, if you've got a facebook I will give you link to my profile (on PW), or you can sign on my site or beyond unreal cause YaBB script from oldunreal isn't working on my Nokia - there i've got WIfI. And on these sites I am every day.

Ah ok, I have facebook!  Just send me your profile through Private Message, I'll add you and get working!

IP Logged

Dozey
God Member

with my mop.

Reply #68 - May 4th, 2011 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Okay let's check what we do in this time for today:

- Finished Mission2
- Almost Finished Mission1 (about 90%)
- And almost finished Mission3 (Earth Quake Generation Centre - will be fragmented to 3 or 4 maps - like ISV KRAN - this first part is almost done: 98%)
-Added to Mission2 and Mission3 static meshes, but there's a problem with it. I am using a Direct3D9 support for Unreal but graphic card that I've got isOpenGL 128MB (what's a pitty Sad - only card is poop rest is very very good) and I've detected a problem with viewing static mesh (a bridge-walk that I've putted on the roof) and It's disappearing (only drawmesh not collision) when player is located on the bridge. I don't know how to explain more that bug but I'll upload photos in this evening or tomorrow.
Anyway thanks Wink

EDIT: (sorry - forgotten)
- Changed some storyline
- Converted from UT and some modified actor called "mortar spawner" - Now it's rocket spawner, mortar spawner, dispersion ammo spawner, and much more..

IP Logged

Dozey
God Member

with my mop.

Reply #69 - May 24th, 2011 at 9:12am
Print Post  
I've got question. Is there on this forum "free" 3D modeler?? Cause It will be good to making light,medium,heavy marine and new weapons in one time. If someone is interested -  write to me on oldunreal.

I'll try to upload a screens of Mission3 - I don't have time enough, but i think i will find time in the summer.

IP Logged

Buster
Global Moderator

Reply #70 - May 24th, 2011 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
I have a full 'paid' version of MilkShape3D. It also has an excellent free version (which is almost identical to the paid version). MS3D also has UT skeletons.

I sent in $20 US back in 2003, which paid for all versions upto 2.0 I think. I paid for it when MS3D was still in the Beta stage.

I mostly use MS3D for the terrain generator.

OK - he falls
IP Logged

Dozey
God Member

with my mop.

Reply #71 - May 28th, 2011 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Buster wrote on May 24th, 2011 at 5:16pm:
I have a full 'paid' version of MilkShape3D. It also has an excellent free version (which is almost identical to the paid version). MS3D also has UT skeletons.

I sent in $20 US back in 2003, which paid for all versions upto 2.0 I think. I paid for it when MS3D was still in the Beta stage.

I mostly use MS3D for the terrain generator.

thanks Buster but I meaned about person  Tongue

IP Logged

Dozey
God Member

with my mop.

Reply #72 - Jun 24th, 2011 at 11:13am
Print Post  
Ok here's the first pictures presenting one of location in mission3 :
http://dozeyunreal.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=129761895
http://dozeyunreal.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=129761896

I was inspirated by Unreal 2 architecture climate.
EDIT: These are only betas. I don't know when I will end final version. For now I've got finished in 90% one of 2 complex.

And new weapon created in Maya (Mine Layer):

IP Logged

gregaras

MF ftw ;)

Reply #73 - Jun 25th, 2011 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Impressive gun! Looking very nice! Shocked

IP Logged

Dozey
God Member

with my mop.

Reply #74 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
If someone is interested (coding category) - We need someone to script new weapons. They are not difficult to made but we haven't got anyone who could script weapons. Help us with it!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo